Stundenzahl pro Woche: 30-40
Arbeitszeiten: Nach Absprache
Stelle frei ab: 10. Februar 2020
Name der Einrichtung: Upsy Daisy e.V.
Upsy Daisy Kinderkiste e.V., a parents‘ initiative in Munich-Haidhausen, is a bilingual kindergarten that offers English and German childcare to children aged 3 to 6 with an international family background. We are a small, family-run kindergarten run by an enthusiastic team that offers a loving environment for learning and fun. This dynamic and helpful team consists of three employees who take care of 16 children. In some years, an intern supports the team full-time.
What we offer
– A friendly and dynamic team with flat hierarchies and open, honest communication. All educators have the opportunity to actively participate in the program and develop their own ideas and activities.
– Our concept aims to get to know children as individuals. The ratio of one teacher to five children offers the opportunity to work individually and in small groups.
– Payment according to TVöD (collective agreement for civil servants) plus performance bonuses (annual special pay/Christmas bonus, performance bonus, Munich bonus, capital-forming benefits, pension scheme) as well as access to training opportunities (5 days/year) and support for professional development.
– Our opening hours are daily from 8.00-17.15h covered by two shifts. We offer 30 vacation days, which include closing times of 2 weeks each at the end of August and the end of December as well as bridge days.
What we are looking for
– Experience in the care and education of small children.
– Vocational training as an educator (BA/MA degree, diploma or certificate enabling work in a kindergarten) and native English speaking proficiency (at least C1 Level).
– Passion for working with children and the desire to try out new ideas and activities.
– Pedagogical and organizational co-responsibility in the context of the team and pedagogical planning (emphasis of the year, activities, projects) in arrangement with parents.
– Cooperation with parents (creating transparency in pedagogical work, development talks, counselling talks, cooperation in settling in of children).
– Regular team discussions, further development of team work, evaluation of pedagogical work, collegial exchange, participation in team days.
– Co-responsibility in the overall organization (excursions, hygiene, pre-school, monthly topics, cooperation with parents‘ services) as well as collaboration in duty and holiday planning.
Upsy Daisy e.V.
81667 München Pariser Str. 33
Stellenangebot erstellt: 10. Februar 2020 um 21:31