Stundenzahl pro Woche: 25-27h
Arbeitszeiten: Mo-Do 08:00-16 Uhr; Fr: 08:00 – 14 Uhr (Öffnungszeiten)
Stelle frei ab: 1. September 2020
Name der Einrichtung: Treehouse e.V.
Who we are:
Treehouse is a bilingual (English-German) day-care and kindergarten in München-Maxvorstadt.
We offer nurturing care and early learning for children from 18 months to six years of age.
Treehouse provides an intercultural, stimulating and compassionate environment for children and
a supportive, international community for parents. In this parent initiative we especially value a
warm working environment and a cooperatively, appreciative Collaboration between parents and
Who we are looking for:
For our Caterpillars group (1,5 to 3 year olds), we are looking for a committed and reliable candidate
who would like to work in an international environment supporting our dedicated team.
The qualities we are looking for in our candidates are:
• A gentle and kind approach to children
• Reliability and responsibility
• Independence and team work
• Strong English language ability (this is an English speaking role, native speakers preferred)
• Previous teaching experience
• Relevant qualifications (childcare related education of at least 18 months)
• Compensation according to SuE/TVöD
• Münchenzulage (bonus from city of Munich)
• Yearly bonus and company pension
• Small groups with excellent teacher- child ratio (1:4 or even 1:3)
• Individual development opportunities
• Challenging tasks with lots of freedom and creative possibilities
• Preparation time from home
• Bilingual team and warm working environment
• Own garden for playing outside
• Treehouse employs a cleaning company and receives all foods fresh from an organic
• Great accessibility with public transportation (U-, S-Bahn, Bus)
• Note: We do not provide any accommodation or accommodation funding/allowance and
you have to be eligible to work in Germany (German or EU member state national) or have
a valid German working visa for the duration of the post. We cannot provide any assistance with visa application processes.
We are very much looking forward to receive your application via
80797 München Schleißheimer Str. 53A
Stellenangebot erstellt: 2. September 2020 um 22:02